Russia. Petergof (Petrodvorets from 1944 to 1997) is a municipal town in Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of St. Petersburg.  Samson Fountain. Illustrated Envelop

$0.60

Out of stock

Description

 

Title

 

Petergof (Petrodvorets from 1944 to 1997) is a municipal town in Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of St. Petersburg.  Samson Fountain.

Illustrated Envelop

Description Petergof, known as Petrodvorets from 1944 to 1997, is a municipal town in Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of St. Petersburg, located on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland.

 

The town hosts one of two campuses of Saint Petersburg State University and the Petrodvorets Watch Factory, one of the leading Russian watch manufactures. A series of palaces and gardens, laid out on the orders of Peter the Great and sometimes called the “Russian Versailles,” is also situated there. The palace-ensemble along with the city center is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Type Illustrated Envelop. Petergof (Petrodvorets from 1944 to 1997) is a municipal town in Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of St. Petersburg.  Samson Fountain.
Condition: Good
Edges/Corners Fine
Used/Unused Unused
Published by/for: Ministry of Communications, 1985

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Russia. Petergof (Petrodvorets from 1944 to 1997) is a municipal town in Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of St. Petersburg.  Samson Fountain. Illustrated Envelop”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *